Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I fuckin' hate her!!

Now this one...like all..has been written in a maths class today...but the person about which this is was sitting behind me...so as they say,i got a li'l inspired!!

Now this,like most of my posts,is about a girl.But unlike any of them,its about a not-so-girly girl,who's been trying to piss my life off since times immemorial.One has positive emotions for some and negative emotions for some,and for her,my emotions are as negative as negative can be.And its not because she has been rude to me or against me or anti-me or anything of that sort,but because of entirely opposite reasons.She has been after me,or to be a little more descriptive,she has been after my heart,my soul,my body and God only knows what,so much that we call her by the name we call her,wont disclose it though,that would be too much of pervertism involved.Thereby controlling my urges to swear at her,i move ahead.

So how does it feel when you have a girl running after you?Great,isnt it?Ohk,now picture this,the girl stinks of rotten potatoes,looks like some bruce lee has just beaten the shit out of her,and still tries to dominate as if you are at the mercy of some Angelina Jolie,how does it feel now?Well,im sure half of you would have had your sense organs malfunctioning by now.For me,it sucks,and it sucks big time.Ohk..How bout this-you're sitting in a class,and bychance,i say bychance because i generally have preset plans to avoid this happen,ok,so bychance,the seat next to you is vacant.Imagine the plight when she comes,sits next to you,and to add to your miseries,tries to keep the distance of closest approach to atomic dimensions.And the best part always is,whatever you're studying(which you generally start doing with she sitting next),she never knows that(too coincidental,isnt it?).

"Oh what are you studying?I havent even read that!Can we do it together?"

"Oh sorry,im closing the book,im not gettin anything!"

"What did you not understand.La main samjha deti hu!"

"N i thought you did not know anything!"

"Wateva!!"

And then,all my religious and spiritual obligations boggle my mind and i start believing in the magic of a prayer."God save my soul",the only thought that prevails in my mind.And thats one thing i want to thank the girl for.Another thing i want to thank you dear @#%* for is explaining the true meaning of love to me.They say you cannot experience true love until you know what hate is,and im sure,whatever i have for you,couldnt have been anything else.Dont you think life would absobloodylutely rock if you have 4 damn years to pass with such a girl?Ohk,now please dont pity me so much or weep at my oh-so-senti story,atleast i dont because i know that is how it is destined to be.The only alternative left is suicide....her suicide,and thats what i'll be trying all my life.Wish me luck!!

3 Comments:

Blogger @archie@ said...

thanx sweetie!!!
but can't really help it yaar....she really sucks!!!Wud have been really wonnerful if she was only a "FAN"...!!!!!!!
n never mind...tu bhi hans le!!!coz thats wat i do now....

8:59 PM  
Blogger @archie@ said...

Oh please!!!!courtesy....for her of all?????
waise thanx for the help....will surely seek ur help when required...lemme finalize the plan first!!
btw:who r u??

10:16 AM  
Blogger @archie@ said...

God helps only those who help themselves...and thats gonna be me....else I will only have one alternative left....guess what???
n plzzz.i want to forget those trips!!!!

5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home