Thursday, September 29, 2005

Its just one of those days!!

This is the first one I wrote just for the sake of adding on to my posts..Rest all came out direct dil se...although this one too is from my heart...but I forced it this time...go read now:

Was listening to Break Stuff:

"Its just one of those days
When you don't wanna wake up
Everything is fucked
Everybody sux
You don't really know why
But want justify
Rippin' someone's head off
No human contact
And if you interact
Your life is on contract
Your best bet is to stay away motherfucker
It's just one of those days!!"

It might look like another uncensored perverted shitty LimpBizkit songs.....but its not just that...atleast not for me!!This is life....my life...the way it has shaped and turned and twisted into....no fun,no excitement,no joy,no enthusiasm,no exultation,no jubilance,no exhilaration,and this song,every morning like my cellphone alarm is there to remind me this,to remind me that I'm a part of an institution which I once aspired to be a part of,and though I do not regret this at all,coz I know my efforts still are gonna pay,maybe a li'l late,maybe four years down the lane....but considering the present scenario, all that Jazz that used to be seems history,a mere bygone, and this is what is DeFactoLife for me!!

And here's where I remember Murphy's Law,(can't help stating this,its my fave),it says "If anything can go wrong,it will"...and it does...doesnt it?

But then I remember someone said Murphy was the biggest optimist...Oh yess he was...somebody,or maybe everyone might think I'm in swindler's paradise now..making absolute contradictory statements.....but I seriously think he was....and thinking on the lines of Break Stuff,i feel,even enfuses positivity in one!!!Asking me how??Ask yourself.....

# Hasn't the day been really disappointing when you woke up with a lot of expectations and things were
not upto the level you expected 'em to be?
# Or havent you been tempted by a performance which you expected to be intolerable?
# How many times have you set a standard and been able to overperform?

Expectations are the root of all evil...To hope against the hope hopen(read that in some junior class poem) is what is the cause of all miseries...when we know things cannot be better,why do we spend most of our lives waiting for improbable miracles to happen?I know I'm being a little philosophical there(thats what i plan to take as an elective so am practising) but thats what truth is...atleast thats what my truth is....
And this doesnt mean to leave all hopes...and to stop setting targets....but only to stop expecting!!!And I might sound way too religious if I refer to the same old Bhagwad Geeta saying we listen to 'n' times everyday!!
I know I would never be able to implement all this ever and I agree this turned a bit TOO PREACHY...but can't think of anything better than ending it with this......"Hope for the best,And prepare for the worst!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home