Monday, October 03, 2005

Peace please,m straight!!!!

This is another of those foul but uncanny experiences ive had in a bus.And this is being reported live with one homosexual class 12 guy(how do i know?he's just told me about his being in class 12,the rest i figured out myself) sitting right next to me,looks as if either he's too fascinated by my nokia 6600 or my sky-blue jeans coz his eyes do not seem to stop staring,not even a blink.And so he tries to strike a conversation.Im trying my level best not to let him build it though,but he doesnt seem to stop.Ive never seen a guy wanting to talk to another one so desperately.Even in a chatroom where we have nothing better to do,as and when we're told that the person on the other side is male too,the first and obviously the last thing we do is bid adieu to him.Anyways, questions being fired on me range from my cellphone to my studies and the answers from a nod to a yes,me seriously trying to pay as little attention as i can.And then i'm offered peanuts,peanuts worth 2rs,wow,thats cheap and quite new and innovative an idea to keep the conversation going.After refusing for atleast 10 and a half times,i pick one halfheartedly and so moved our conversation.But luck seemed to be equally distributed as i didnt have to wait long for his stop."Aana kabhi",says he,"Zaroor".Good riddance,my friend!My heart smiled and Santana's smooth started pleasing my long awaiting ears,indicating happy times again.But my joie de vivre was shortlived as he was now replaced by one uncle in his early 30s,who it looked,was looking for this opportunity for long.Not so sure about the last one but this fellow passenger was a true gay,i can bet from the bottom of my pocket on this.The first thing he did after sitting was asked about my whereabouts and then,am too shy to mention this,placed a hand on my thigh,though my sky-blue jeans was quite sufficient a separating wall.And then,after regular intervals,he would touch the cellphone,or the headset wire,my only relief being my place just being 30 mins journey from there,and by then,i had even mastered the art of ignoring people completely.
But overall,i didnt know homosexual population is rising at such a pace in India,all i can end up with, now, is
'Necessity is the mother of strange bedfellows.'
Peace prevails finally,atleast this rickshawalah is not gay!!

3 Comments:

Blogger @archie@ said...

yaar....think about my condition then!!!!

10:42 AM  
Blogger @archie@ said...

abe tune to mujhe regular cartoon bana liya yaar....now even i feel im quite a pimp....
and ab aisa sab mere sath hota hai toh main kya kar sakta hu???

10:54 AM  
Blogger @archie@ said...

thanx dear...college ke bahar n andar kya fark padta hai????main to aisa hi rahunga na dear!!!

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home