Wednesday, January 25, 2006

The Wait











I wrote this one some one month back, but have realized its relevance now!!!


A sultry bath,

Showers from sun,
Semi-opened eyes,
Half battle won.

A hundred people,
A million glares,
Just for the moment,
Who cares.

Another moment,
Another second gone,
She'll be there,
I won't be lone.

Any minute,
Just any moment,
Eyes will have the glitter,
Presently dormant.

The longing eyes,
The lasting debate,
Is my wait,
Worth a wait?

Usual outcome,
The heart prevails,
I'll wait my friend,
Till life it says.

I'll wait, my love,
Till life it says.......

4 Comments:

Blogger Ridhi said...

I thought that may be u respond to a comment....May be..is the key word...
Its nice n straight frm the heart...Feels good to see you r putting posts....i may start again....jus waiting for the urge to build in me..

9:59 PM  
Blogger @archie@ said...

ju.....
heyyy thanx dear....it'll be relevant alwaz...
ridhi....
i sure wud respond to this....n i'd love to see u start again!!!

8:34 AM  
Blogger Ridhi said...

It ll take me time...unless u want me to start puttin prose....i mite do that....dnt feel like writin poetry...cos its lost its natural essence..

1:22 AM  
Blogger @archie@ said...

abe tu likh to sahi....poetry ya prose doesnt matter!!!!

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home