Sunday, October 23, 2005

Trust me....I'm seriously not

It was depression,actually depression with a capital D,which had been engulfing my mind.Wrong book at the right time,rather right book at the wrong time would be more apt.On a never-ending train journey,carrying books like "Prison Diary",which make you feel all the more chagrined,that too for fun read,was a bad,actually worse than bad idea,I thought ruefully.Jeffrey Archer,I knew had a drolly way of providing one with the fun his text did provide,but this strange??But it wouldn't have been if the train wouldn't have got delayed,by over 20 hours,due to derailment of some Matsyagandha Express-later a national tragedy,on the way,making my already 48 hour sojourn to some odd-72..
I used to,actually still do,relish these long distance train journeys due to umpteen reasons....the excitement of reaching some far-off different land,the uncertainity of meeting new people on the way,talking arbitrarily to strangers endlessly,and when you travel a two-tier AC in Rajdhani,you have sufficiently high chances of finding a hottie,or cutie,or whatever for that matter..but unluckily for me,and luckily for her,there wasn't any!!I had already done what I could,read all the books and mags I got along,caught on enough sleep for the entire last month,filled an entire notepad of sketches of whatever I could spot outside the window,and strived to spot a girl in the entire compartment,strolled to and fro to achieve that.All Waste!!And then,to back it all up were Archer's unforgetful,oh-so-depressing thoughts and thanks to my wonderful visualizing power.....I was sure I was in prison!!!
She comes and accomodates herself to the sleeper,rids herself of her footwear,making herself comfortable and settles down......on the sleeper opposite to mine!!Whereas I,making some puddings in my mind as to what to do,lay drowned in my own!!New hopes!!!A silver lining in these dark as hell clouds!!For the next few countless hours,I,lay down,unmoved,gathering enough guts to atleast talk,exchanging glances,yess they were being returned,some with that specific haughtiest ice-queen glares of hers,making me all the more agog,setting me ablaze,their thought still does!!Finally I did,and she replied with that husky,passionate voice,those diamond-refractive-indexed eyes colliding with mine,ready to make peace,to annihilate..my heart climbing from chest to neck,this time not because of the train's motion...a few moments of talking to her and there was topsy turvy in my groin,she was so hot,arousing my passions to take over me,and something within me told me she was equally interested...There wasn't anyone within a few metres of us,noone to be seen fortunately because of people deciding to take their own way,preferring to commute by bus,the rest of the journey,all due to the delay!!I did not know things would fire up so easily...It only took a few more minutes to reduce the distance between our lips to millimetre range,and ages to delete that.And when it finally disappeared in thin air,my first,I realized there's so much to life beyond anything...She tasted like peppermint.And woman.And then those gracious lines on page 170 of FPS which I had read indefinite times scrolled like a marquee in my cerebrum,or cerebellum or whichever it is-"My hand slid under her .......".For the first time,I understood the relevance of that "Life would be so much easy without hooks" text so clearly!!And whatever I had learned in my latest Mills and Boon came to my rescue,her being so indefatigable adding fuel to the fire,I still can very clearly recall every bit those paroxysms of screaming,those moans and groans,her teeth digging into her lower lips,she sure was as enticing as seductive..I could still feel the softness of her body, with her unremitting,never-weakening desire fusing against mine...those beads of love on her body growing unstoppably ,increasing her beauty... every drop seemed like decorating her!!!My credo-LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL.But it never had been this beautiful!!
Yes,that was the day I got my JEE result....and to be truthful,yess,I'm no longer a virgin,that was the day,she,life fucked me....I am still sufferin' the repercussions!!!

9 Comments:

Blogger @archie@ said...

arre yaar this is truth!!!!
take my word on that...just that its a li'l bit symbolic!!!
thanx newaz!!!

9:45 AM  
Blogger @archie@ said...

waise this was intended to be a serious one....thogh i dont kno wat was so funny bout it....im tryin to figute that out though!!!

10:49 AM  
Blogger @archie@ said...

now to waise even i feel like makin fun of my plight!!!

10:51 AM  
Blogger Ridhi said...

hmmm....gr8...For a minute i thought...hmmm no..... IT CANT BE REALLY TRUE...Gr8 effects newys....
:D

5:06 AM  
Blogger @archie@ said...

heyy
ridhi......
now does that rule out the possibilty it cannot be true........think again!!!!

manju.....
well now wen i have....i wish i hadnt!!

8:02 AM  
Blogger Ridhi said...

Now Now Now...
I mean thats a way too much to happen...n if it happened.....i guess you had been lucky eh!what do you say...
i can sense something fishy.....either shubham khurana is cooking up something or..........OR......i doubt the second possibility strongly although....n btw noticed smthin in the relationship status of your "YOU KNOW WHO" on ORKUT....
what happened...did u finally give in kya..??;)

12:03 PM  
Blogger @archie@ said...

nah!!!!
wish i be lucky enuff....not even nethin near to it!!!
newaz....check in regularly n u'd see umpteen of these U KNO WHOM kind scraps!!!
(seems like I'm under watch...Truman Show...hehe)
well n i love cookin...maybe will try even fish someday....ya i kno twas a bad one!!
n to be true...not so soon....this guy doesnt give in so easily!!!

10:29 AM  
Blogger Ridhi said...

hmm......alrite..alrite....
"This guy doesnt give in so easily"
:D

11:23 PM  
Blogger @archie@ said...

yess i dont!!!
:D
newaz....on second thoughts,i just might!!!

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home