Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Serendipity!!!!


This one's very different from my previous posts....its about my all-time fave movie..Serendipity!!!
It starts with fate bringing John Cusack(wish I had his looks) and Kate Beckinsale(who's lookin extraordinarily cute in the movie) together..and as it was destined to be,they fall in love on the very first night and then they get separated, convinced that one day they'd end up together....coz the actress believes in what we call "Serendipity"
Ive seen the movie around 8-9 times and can still go for it any damn time....

Here's an excerpt from one of my fave scenes:
Jonathan: This is the ultimate blend to drink. How'd you find this place?
Sara: I first came in because of the name: Serendipity. It's one of my favorite words.
Jonathan: It is? Why?
Sara: It's such a nice sounding word for what it means: a fortunate accident.

And my fave line:
You know the Greeks didn't write obituaries. They only asked one question after a man died: "Did he have passion?".

I'm feeling like watchin it again right now...So here's where I end this...And for those who haven't,go watch it now!!!

When Love Feels Like Magic, It's called Destiny. When Destiny Has A Sense of Humor, It's Called Serendipity.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dreamy Eyed Gal said...

coooool!!!...I LOVE Serendipity!!!...Have watched it many times myself!!!

2:48 AM  
Blogger @archie@ said...

finally i got someone whose taste is in acccordance to mine!!!

8:53 AM  
Blogger M&M said...

one movie i just luv.wait for me to start with my movie reviews.

11:39 AM  
Blogger @archie@ said...

seems u got a li'l too inspired mann!!!!

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home