Wednesday, October 05, 2005

A Bug's Life!!!!

After two really boring posts for you people,here's where I feel the need of an interesting one...And its about a dear friend Ankit...we call him bugs not just because his surname is "bagheria" but his size is comparable to one!!!!
Ohk...now I choose to write about this guy because he's different,verry different,an altogether different species,one of those not-so-human human beings who are living under the homo-sapien tag just for the sake of it....
Now this paranormal mind with a below normal body is the biggest pessimist I know...so much that even if everything is there in apple pie ordu,this guy is absolutely sure its not gonna work...nothing's ever gonna work for him!!!I fail to understand how he survives...but then he gives me the answer to this with the biggest of grins,"On pepsi,hehe!!"

Great facts about him:
1.He can twist and curl his body in the strangest of ways which no cellulose-skinned human can do,so much that he scares me at times,speculations are that his body doesn't have bones.
2.He drinks atleast 2 litres of soft drink a day,thats pretty similar to cockroaches who can eat stuff more than their own weight everyday.
3. He's the most managed person I've seen...guess how he marks his cassettes,something like folders...A1,B1....n so on(Gawd is that managed??or psycho??)!!
4.He spends some 1800 bucks worth talktime in one month...and to tell you,he hardly is interested in girls....not that he's too interested in guys,and he assures you he's nothing of a hermaephrodite!!!
5.Gets psyched verry easily,by things ranging from playing loud music on his computer, to teasing him by some arbit girl's name(R*d*i,if thats how you spell it)!!!As I told ya,gals are a big no no!!
6.Got his comp assembled worth 50k in a time when you get a decent configuration for 25k...just because he wanted the graphics to be great while playing games and so that he can end up with a better configuration than any of his friends!!!But when it comes to treating your friends even a pepsi,he asks for 8 bucks.
7.He,throughout the campus,is considered to be a compu bond...which I agree he is,rather,I'm forced to feel at times that he's a cyborg himself...(trust me,he actually gets virus attacks)plus he has a typing speed that can really piss you off if you see him typing!!
8.He always thinks he is wrong and is absolutely underconfident!!
9.He generally is wrong,apart from the academic stuff!!
10.But he has a good choice,good because it is similar to mine,especially when it comes to girls...but he doesn't choose the girl for himself...never...he does it for others!!!
11.Forgot to mention he's a 9 pointer,some odd 9.32 pointer to be exact,but is still sure he'll flunk in half the subjects...What a nerd!!!!(I don't say this,this is what people say)
12.Latest developments are that he has started liking guys and his love for guys seem to multiply exponentially!!!


And this is what he has to say about himself on Orkut:

Uhmm!Don' know what to write about myself. I am a straight-forward, easy-going, dedicated n friendly guy. Sumtimes too careless, sumtimes too forgetful, sumtimes lazy but sometimes too ghisoo. Though a bit introvert but I can be a good friend. Mad about Comps, programming, gaming. Want to excel in software field. I love travelling n would like to visit the whole world if possible. And ya I love chocolates, cola-drinks n chips on which I live half of the time as this mess food is horrible. The most valuable thing in my life is my friends. Zeemply can't live without them. Hope god blesses me with a load of frnds.

Ohk....now enough pissing you off bugs,all I wanna end up with is YOU SUCK MORE THAN I DO!!!!!And I'm sure you'd write a comment on this one.....plzz do!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Ridhi said...

hmm.....as i can see....u have quite well described bugs!
yo...gr8 work!

3:31 AM  
Blogger Ridhi said...

i never knew u read my blog..
newys thnx..:)

3:34 AM  
Blogger Arun said...

if this is what bhaggu actually is...damn it,it'd have been great to PAGALOFY him....only I regret never having gotten a chance...

3:46 AM  
Blogger @archie@ said...

dominique.....
i actually dint...just started lately!!
arun.....
we get a chance almost daily mann..n its real fun!!!
n sakshi.....
u mite be rite!!!

4:55 AM  
Blogger @archie@ said...

heyy bugs!!!!
i think u shud write a blog of ur own mann.....who says u cant write well...thats where ur underconfidence comes to play....newaz..thanx fr sparin so much of time fr d comment,i kno it wudnt have taken u that long,thanx to ur amazin typin speed there again...but the thinkin part,it seems took u days!!!
newaz....love u bugs!!!

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home