Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Mein Kampf!!!!!

Its been more than an year of my stay in an overprivileged institute,more than one whole year of me as an IITian and I've done everything I never did in my school life....I've copied tutorials,made chits to take in Exams,written answers on handkerchiefs,fooled professors the best I could,cheated everyone for my own best interests and now is when I feel,I've cheated someone more than I've cheated anyone else,I've cheated myself!!!

"This is my life and look what i've made of it!!!", the thought has been haunting my mind for the last 6 odd hours....and I have been forced,by my own conscience, to do a SWOT of my own!!!
For those who don't know what a SWOT analysis is,there's this very fave line I would like to qoute here which explains it all-"My strength is my wife,my weakness is my neighbours wife,my opportunity is when my neighbour is away,my threat is when I am away"

STRENGTH:I consider my biggest strength to be my confidence....I don't think anyone confides in his own self more than I do and thats the reason I am where I am now...And this is what is responsible for my so called Xtra-Kool attitude!!!And this my dear,trust me,takes you places!!

WEAKNESS:This is what should occupy most of this post's space, but I would rather keep it short .The first word that comes to my mind when I start thinking of my weaknesses is "girls"....But my biggest weakness,I feel is my sleep...and my habit of procrastinating things!!!

OPPORTUNITY:The only opportunity I see in my life now is to improve upon the things I'm good at,to do atleast those things perfectly that I do well..I know I'm gonna screw up badly in half my acads, but I atleast look forward to doing justice to my extra-curriculars and the other half of the acads.

THREAT:My biggest threat now is my habit of taking things so lightly that I might even flunk in some subjects, if not that,then atleast my CG would further lower down,because of my not-so-nice-oh-so-shitty image in front of the profs....

Now this one might not have been a fun read for any of you..(if it was,I don't think you have anything to do in your life),but it helped me.....hopefully it did!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger M&M said...

let me do a swot analysis:
s:great cool attitude
w:u said it,girls
o:whenever whereever...
t:the ulti male frustoo junta...

so beware!!

11:32 AM  
Blogger @archie@ said...

abe mast yaar ashu....thanx!!!!
i feel u understand me!!!drop by sometime..hehe

12:23 PM  
Blogger @archie@ said...

yess dear...i know!!!
lets put it this way...we dont have to do....wat say now????

4:56 AM  
Blogger @archie@ said...

was it really????????????

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home