Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Convicted For Love
















An abrupt whine,
A cry so silent,
Realized twas mine...
Some abysmal fears,
Eyes bewailed,
Sodden with tears...
An unexpected grin,
Lopsided,
Instinctively broke in...
There he lay,
In the stained-glass atrium,
As if held at bay...
Unintended, directioned though,
My feet plodded,
Heavy with woe...
Motionless I stood,
Next to his bed,
For ages did I brood...
Extreme agony, that pain,
The suffering,
I couldn't witness again...
My decision didn't wait,
A split second,
Couldn't leave it to fate...
If not now then never,
Heart would thwart me,
And it'll take forever...
Stuffed and puffed and panted,
Throttled and choked,
Till death he ranted...
Contentment imbued to my brim,
I smiled within myself,
My gleeful laugh became dim...
Faded into a bounty of tears,
And into another sleepless night,
My fate steers...
Our lives, Gods have cursed,
With our own hands,
We've killed what we've most loved...!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Lily said...

We kill what we love most...I have done it...people do it...it is uforgivable, but it is necessary. Some realms are too much for the heart to tread.we must till we are ready or till we deserve it. It is after all our only weakness, the one that makes us the most vulnerable. Brilliant piece. The pain, the twist and the turmoil are very well expressed.

10:12 AM  
Blogger @archie@ said...

swati.....
heyyy thanx dear!!!well i agreee on all f that....we must!!!read "the valkyries" btw....u'll learn a lot without even knowin it....u wont then have to even think bout it...trust me!!!

10:23 AM  
Blogger @archie@ said...

manju.....
heeheeee!!!thnx....n main kabhi udta hu kya???

4:05 AM  
Blogger Phoenix said...

sexy pic!

4:15 AM  
Blogger @archie@ said...

taru...
thanx!!!

12:24 PM  
Blogger Rimsie said...

that was ultra cool ! :-)

2:37 PM  
Blogger @archie@ said...

thanx...was it??:D

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home